Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum for immediate removal of skin and deep wrinkles.
The serum contains 7% low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and the revolutionary substance Glycoin for the renewal of dead cells.
7% of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally present in the body. Its most important property is the ability to bind water. Thanks to this, it is considered a truly miraculous weapon against skin aging. In the article, you will learn where and in what form hyaluronic acid is used and what role it plays in the reduction of wrinkles.
It can bind a large amount of water – up to 6 liters per gram. This ensures the strength of the connective tissue and the firm appearance of the skin.
GHA serum in which it is contained is a preparation that delivers active substances to the skin in a highly concentrated form. Thanks to its special composition, the serum is absorbed into the skin very quickly and, thanks to its gentle composition, it immediately smoothes the appearance of the skin.
Glycoin® natural is a miracle substance against skin aging.
Myrothamnus flabellifolia is a small shrub found in the deserts of South America, specifically in the driest area in the world in the Atacama Desert, which contains the substance Glycoin. This substance is called the miraculous resurrection of plants. During periods of drought (even 50 years), this substance remains preserved inside the plant. As it has an excellent water-retaining property, it protects the cell walls of the plant from completely drying out. During the rainy season (contact with water) it reacts very quickly and resurrects the plant. For this reason, the substance was transferred to the cosmetology industry, for rapid regeneration and renewal of dead cells in the subcutaneous tissue. Glycoin® natural is produced by a patented enzymatic reaction (biocatalytic process) from sucrose and glycerin.
Vermione bioactive composite has very good penetration through the skin into the subcutaneous tissue and cells. First of all, the penetration is caused by a strong blood supply to the treated area and thus accelerates the absorption. Blood circulation is caused by the action of the active substances of the bioactive composite Vermione, which are released from the complex of substances during reactions with the skin. After overcoming the upper part of the skin, formed by the dead part, there is an increased flow in the vascular capillaries, the reaction of the bioactive complex. Vermione with some tissue agents and as a result to release the enzyme hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase breaks down hyaluronic acid, which is part of the basic intercellular mass and thus accelerates the absorption of active substances and their penetration through tissues, including inflamed tissues, and also allows the penetration of active substances through the blood-brain barrier. Hyaluronidase significantly increases the diffusion and thus the absorption of liquid active substances contained in the bioactive complex Vermione.
Vermione GHA Anti-Aging serum
Lifting serum for immediate reduction of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Patented recipe with Hyaluronic Acid, Glycoin, and Bioactive Enzymes for intense hydration and wrinkle reduction after only 20 minutes.
- Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum contains the highest proportion of low-molecular Hyaluronic Acid (7%) in the Czech Republic, as well as the global cosmetic market. The result is the elimination of deep wrinkles.
- Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum includes the rare active ingredient Glycoin 1%. This revolutionary ingredient is obtained from the desert plant, Myrothamnus flabellifolia, also known as „Resurrection“. Glycoin provides hydration, elasticity, and strength to the cellular system in the subcutaneous tissue.
- After application, Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum supplies both Hyaluronic Acid and Glycoin in sufficient proportions to provide immediate results in the reduction of wrinkles, skin brightening, and cell regeneration.Information regarding Myrothamnus flabellifolia (Resurrection):
- Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum utilizes this natural ingredient for the renewal and regeneration of dead cells in the subcutaneous tissue.
- The final component to Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum elixir is Vermione extract (1%). The Vermione extract aids the low-weight Hyaluronic Acid (7%) to bind to water necessary for skin hydration. Vermione extract enzymes bind all active ingredients and facilitate penetration directly into the subcutaneous tissue. The enzymes provide the important function for long-term filling of depressions (wrinkles) and regeneration of skin cells.
- Vermione extract (1%) contains bioactive enzymes that prevent the formation of red veins, pigment spots, rosacea, and eczema.
- The unique combination of all active ingredients has a positive effect on:• Subcutaneous cell repair, renewal, and regeneration
• Brightening of the skin
• Reduce the appearance of deep and mimic wrinkles
• Reduction of wrinkles caused by smoking – noseretal lines
• Reduction of pores
• Overall benefits without the use of hyaluronic injections
• The serum is intended for all skin types, regardless of age
- Aplication: Using the pipette, apply a thicker layer of serum to the affected areas – around the eyes, forehead, glabella, and nasal grooves. You may apply to entire face, neck, and/or décolleté, if desired. Leave on for 20 minutes. Within one minute, the serum will begin dry and harden. After 15 minutes, mimic your natural facial expressions. The serum will crack slightly and will begin to incorporate into the subcutaneous tissue. Gently, rinse with warm water.
During the treatment, Vermione GHA Anti-Aging Serum penetrates the subcutaneous tissue. Allow 24 hours for the full process of treatment.Vermione GHA Anti-Aging actively fills depressions caused by aging, lack of water in the subcutaneous tissue, and loss of collagen.
Content: 30 ml
Recommended application: 1 – 2 x´s a day
Ingredients / INCI /: Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Earthworm (Vermione) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, C.I.14720.
Storage: Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.
Here is a laboratory record of the subcutaneous reaction 5 minutes after the first application of Serum. The subcutaneous tissue reacts very quickly to water and fills the depression. Visualization before and after serum application.