ACCELERATES SKIN REGENERATION
Enzymes contained in Vermione BETA cream improve blood circulation in the subcutaneous tissue, multiplies elastic fibers and optimizes overall skin condition. This assists in a speedy recovery.
CARE WITHOUT STEROIDS
Because of its significant lubricating effect, Vermion BETA cream effective against eczema and psoriasis, bringing relief even without treatment with corticosteroids. In addition to immediate relief it stabilizes the skin and works preventively.
IMPROVES SKIN ELASTICITY
Vermione BETA showed significant results for applications where it is necessary to increase the elasticity of the skin – before operations with anticipated transfers of tissues and whenever increased elasticity must be ensured (providing protection before an expected vaginal delivery or a local preparation prior to application of implants in plastic surgery).
VERMIONE BETA XXL
- Regenerative, cleaning and lubricating, Vermione BETA cream contains enzymes.
- This natural cream is effective due to the active ingredient (8%) and is designed for people with eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- All this without the use of products containing corticosteroids.
- Has a positive effect on stretch marks, not only in pregnancy (especially on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and breasts).
- Gives the skin the necessary elasticity and smoothness.
- Recommendation: Combine with cream Vermione ALFA, as day and night cream.
- The cream is packed in a special vacuum container with the Airless system, ensuring that the entire contents can be used.
- pH: 5,0 – 7,0
- Concentration of active ingredient: 8%
- Recommended application: 1-2x daily
- Not tested on animals.
- Contents: 150 ml
- The active ingredient: enzymes derived from an extract from Californian earthworms.
Vermione BETA optimizes the functional state of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, improves circulation, promotes hydration, multiplies the elastic fibers and directs the activity of the immune system. Of special importance is the preparation of the skin prior to operations, especially with the expected replacement of tissue and whenever increased elasticity needs to be ensured (providing protection before an expected vaginal delivery or a local preparation prior to application of implants in plastic surgery).
In gynecology and obstetrics, which are surgical disciplines, found preparations of the Vermione BETA very wide application. We have been monitoring clinical response after the application for many years at various workplaces, and based on feedback provided by pregnant women and patients our experience can be considered a comprehensive and convincing. Stretch marks are variously extensive cracks in the skin, usually parallel in orientation and, brighter than the surrounding skin. They arise in situations of sudden increase in weight, when the skin is not able to adapt to the ensuing rapid growth of certain body parts. Pregnancy or puberty are typical examples of such situations. The most common sites of stretch marks include the abdomen, breasts, thighs and gluteal region. They are an aesthetic problem which it is relatively difficult and costly to treat. The development of stretch marks should therefore be preceded by good preparation for the skin during pregnancy.